Why Use Genuine Subaru Parts?
Genuine Subaru Parts perform better, longer. Subaru's pursuit of building high quality vehicles extends beyond your car. Genuine Subaru Parts have been designed, tested and manufactured according to the factory’s detailed specifications.
Not only are Genuine Subaru Parts the best for your Subaru because they are made to the same exacting standards as our vehicles but they are also backed by Subaru's comprehensive Parts Warranty.
As a Subaru owner, ensuring the proper care for your new investment will help keep your vehicle - and its retained value - in optimum condition. To maintain your Subaru, we recommend you service your vehicle regularly at an authorised Subaru Service Centre and utilise our specially formulated genuine range of fluids when the need arises.
You should also insist on using Subaru Genuine Parts during servicing or in the event of an accident. Genuine Subaru Parts are engineered especially for your Subaru, and will help ensure it is repaired as close to original condition as possible.
The Reynella Subaru Parts & Accessories Department stock
- The most comprehensive range of Genuine Subaru Parts and Accessories in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Subaru clothing, merchandise and memorabilia.
Our Parts Phone Hotline allows you to contact us directly without delay. We can also arrange delivery of your genuine Subaru parts and accessories. Reynella Subaru are the Subaru Specialists. We know every part of your vehicle and can offer the very best advice and suggestions for your Subaru vehicle.
Contact our parts department:
Parts Direct Hotline – 1800 555 199 or 8397 3333
Not only are Genuine Subaru Parts the best for your Subaru because they are made to the same exacting standards as our vehicles but they are also backed by Subaru's comprehensive warranty:
- Genuine parts purchased by you that are fitted by an authorised Subaru Retailer are warranted for 3 years if fitted at time of purchase of the vehicle, and otherwise for 2 years.
- Genuine parts purchased in all other circumstances are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Subaru Australia does not warrant parts or accessories fitted to your vehicle that are not Subaru Genuine Parts as supplied by Subaru Australia.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Subaru Australia reserves the right to vary vehicle specifications, accessory range and standard features in Australia from those detailed on our website. Vehicles shown on our website may be fitted with accessories available at additional cost.